Saturday 23 January 2010

Feedback please

I was just at statcounter.com which I'm using to measure the traffic coming to my blog...all free and very easy to use!
It is interesting to note that people out there all over the cyber world (Czech Republic,USA, Canada, Australia,India,France, etc etc..) are potentially reading something that I'm writing...although some people could be falling onto my page randomly or by mistake!
I've found that blogging is a good way to record what is happening day to day, and as the archive of posts builds up, just how much has been learnt and achieved.
I really love being on the allotment - and even without the blog would feel a sense of achievement. But, having the blog lets me look back and see the fruits of my labour.
So I recommend blogging to you all - allotmenteers or not.
Please feel free to leave comments, questions, advice, tips etc....it would be great to read what you have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment